Open daily from the end of May through June
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
2013 Crop Update
as of 5/30/13
Come 'N Gettem'! Our strawberries are looking great and the warm weather is providing plenty for Pick-Your-Own! We should have enough to last through the weekend, but please check back again for current crop conditions or call our farm market directly #908-852-9122 for up to date strawberry crop conditions.
Mark your calendar... Our Strawberry Festival is June 8th, 12:00-4:00pm! Great food, live music, pony & hay rides, Brook Hollow Winery, vendors & more! Stay posted for pick-your-own raspberries & blackberries info!
Our farm market is open with a full line of fresh fruits and vegetables Now is a great time to visit our Events Calendar and Group Info page for upcoming fun and educational events!
Tours include the following:
- Educational program about strawberries
- Interactive private hayride tour of the farm
- Pint container to pick your own strawberries
- Refreshing snack at our picnic area
- Spend time with our farm animals and enjoy the beauty of Donaldson Farms!
Contact us now to book your group's date and time for this June! Strawberry Picking Group Tours are perfect for schools, camps, church groups, girl and boy scout troops, mom's groups and family gatherings! Call Joan at (908) 296-1945 or click here to contact us.
What a treat! Your child will love inviting their friends to the farm for their special day! Farm Birthday Parties are perfect for groups of friends from school and/or parties for the entire family. All age groups will have a ball!
- We’ll help you create the perfect party for your child’s age group and interest:
- We can make the party educational and fun with stories and lessons about the farm, what we grow, what kinds of animals we have and how the farm works.
- Depending on the season, we’ll pick strawberries, pick pumpkins or create a planting project for each child to bring home.
- We’ll take an interactive hayride tour of the farm and of course, your child is the guest of honor on the wagon!
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks or we’ll organize the food for you.
- We have party additions that you may choose from…pony rides, face painting, clown shows, science shows, musical guests, craft projects, goody bags and more!
We promise that you’ll be just as thrilled with the party as your child will be! Sit back, enjoy the day and let our farm party hostess do the work! Click here to learn more.
We look forward to your visit and truly appreciate our customers!
Please note: We work hard to maintain quality produce and a beautiful environment. Our staff will be monitoring the fields if you need assistance or have any questions. Please share our respect for our farm and abide by the following rules while visiting:
- 'Sample' Not 'Supper'
- No Dogs Allowed
- Do Not Litter
- Monitor Your Children
- Watch Where You Step
- Enjoy Yourself!